Business IT Support
Home Office Computing
Computer and IT Support Services in Bath, Bristol, Wiltshire and Gloucestershire for businesses and Home Offices
Hello, I am Ian Butterworth – a seasoned Computing and Telecoms consultant with over 30 years’ business IT services experience – supporting both medium and small companies with their computer and telecommunication challenges. And all of course within budget!
With the rapid growth in the power of computing and telecommunications I also help those who are working from a home office both teleworkers and individual business owners as well as homes who want to make the most of their computing environment, including TV and music streaming, networking your digital technology, making your smart phone even smarter and the many things which a modern home computing environment can offer.
IT consultancy at Daubeneys IT is split into three sections for simplicity:
Choose from computer consultancy for small companies, where I act as your personal IT manager or call me in for additional computer support for your IT department. Microsoft trained, qualified and up-to-date, I can help with:
- Cloud computing
- Data backup
- Archiving data
- Spam control
- Virus protection
- Computer system safety
- Disaster recovery
- IT help in emergencies!
Small Office and Home Office Computing – SOHO
The pleasures of working from home! I can provide IT support to help you set up a fully functioning small business office environment, which includes:
- Cloud computing set up and advice
- PC, Mac and laptop networking
- Internet set up
- Data protection and recovery services
- Virus protection and resilience
- Communications integration – work from anywhere
- Smart Phone support
- Email set up
- Mobile access with desktop and laptop synchronisation
PCs, MACs and Multimedia in the 21st Century Home
I can help you move to an online multimedia thoroughly modern household – you’ll even impress the kids! I can help you with…
- the storage and protection of those priceless moments from home videos and DVDs to precious family photographs
- Purchasing advice, setup and installation
- Hardware & software repairs & upgrades
- Internet and Email set up
- Installing parental controls
- Improve PC performance and reliability
- Getting gran and grandad online!
- Anti-virus software
- MP3 players, ipads, ipods, Blackberrys, Tablets, Netbooks, TVs, smart phones, laptops and PCs – with Multimedia streaming all these can communicate with each other in your home and I can help you to set up and more importantly keep them all talking, singing and dancing!
…And I can also help you when things go wrong
- PC, laptop and Mac repair – I will tell you when it’s not worth it too and then…
- Data recovery and transfer
- Virus and spyware detection and removal
- Disk clean up to retrieve more space
- Internet connection problems
- Privacy abuse
Freedom with technology
The world of technology moves fast these days – and with my advice and guidance you can join in. Whether you have a small or medium size business, are working from home or a PC user – friendly and professional – IT help is always at hand at Daubeneys IT. And when you call Daubeneys IT for computer help you get me – Ian Butterworth – not an IT novice – don’t settle for anything less.
Daubeneys IT – Home of IT Support: Contact me at my home office on 01225 745732 or when I am out and about on 07711 513722. If you prefer to get in touch with me by email and have me call you back then you can contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
This is what our customers say…
Ian Butterworth always comes up with a workable and understandable solution.
Efficient, helpful, prompt, affordable. Would highly recommend.
A very professional service. Ian sorted all our computer and laptop problems. I thoroughly recommend him.
Very helpful – quick service. Always at the end of the phone. Very patient with computer illiterate customers!
Daubeneys service is always prompt, efficient, courteous and reliable.
Daubeneys service has always been speedy, efficient and of high quality.